Battlefield V New Patch Introduces Some Critical Tweaks And Fixes
A new update is now available for Battlefield V on all formats, introducing select fixes to the game.
The new update introduces, among other things, a tweak for the mini-map. From now on, players will no longer get spotted after killing an enemy. Additionally, the initial respawn count on specific maps in Domination mode has been adjusted.
You can find the full update notes below.
- Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where high-level Recon players lost access to the Throwing Knife weapon.
- Adjusted the initial respawn count on specific maps in Domination mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when being in the Practice Range as a squad.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Tides of War menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Nordlys War Story.
- Fixed broken audio during when watching the tutorial videos.
DICE also confirmed that they are currently working on a major client update for the game. This update will be released sometime next month.
Battlefield V is now available in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We will keep you updated on the game's next patches as soon as possible, so stay tuned for all the latest news.