Batman Arkham Knight – Be The Butler and Beat Enemies to a Pulp Using this Mod
YouTube channel Batman Arkham Videos has released some footage showcasing a new mod that enables players to take the role of Bruce Wayne's butler, Alfred. Even though Alfred Pennyworth's moveset is somewhat limited, that doesn't stop him from beating up thugs.
You can watch Alfred in action in the video below:
A big thanks goes to tchi6 for finding a way to use non-playable characters in the game. Check out this site for more info: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?...
Also thanks to MrJAG (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdST...) for the Joker Batmobile Mod
Warner Bros. announced that the next patch for the PC version of Batman Arkham Knight will release this August. The update is said to improve overall performance and frame-rate hitches, and will enable support of frame-rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu.
Warner Bros. reports that they will provide more details over the coming weeks. They have recently listed the key areas that they are focusing on for improving performance:
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptops
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers
Batman Arkham Knight is available on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. We will bring you any new information as soon as it become available.