Apple’s Latest Apple Pay Promotion Offers Up To 30 Percent Discount From Adidas, Goat, Boxed And Much More
Apple launched its mobile payment service, Apple Pay in Brazil yesterday, allowing iOS users to make purchases right through their devices. To complement Apple Pay, Apple has been running regular promotions on a weekly bases. However, this week is special. The company is not just offering discounts on one brand but ten. In addition to this, the discounts are pretty hefty with up to 30 percent on different items. So let's dive in to see some more details on new Apple's promotions for its mobile payment service.
Apple's Apple Pay Promotion Offers As Much As 30 Percent Off On Various Brands
As we have mentioned earlier, discounts range up to 30 percent on different items from as much as ten brands. This is definitely a neat promotion for Apple Pay, which we are sure that you will definitely take advantage of. The offer is available under the heading of 'Springtime savings with Apple Pay'. The discounts are available starting today and run through April 18.
However, one thing to note here is that the discounts are available only for customers residing in the United States. So if you're someone situated outside of the US, unfortunately, you will not be receiving the discounts. To avail the offer, be sure to note that you should be using Apple Pay as your medium of payment through specific apps that support it. In addition to this, the offer is also valid on the web. Below we have listed the offer details for different brands.
- Adidas is giving 15 percent off on all Apple Pay purchases.
- Boxed is giving a 20 percent discount on your first $60 or above purchase.
- Goat is giving up to 30 percent off on exclusive Springtime Sneakers collection.
- Hayneedle is giving 10 percent off on all Apple Pay purchases.
- Headout is giving 15 percent off on all Apple Pay bookings.
- Turo is giving $25 percent off on bookings made through Apple Pay.
- Spring is giving $25 percent off on your first purchase of $75 or higher.
- Saks Fifth Avenue is providing you with free 2-day rush shipping.
- Jet is giving 10 percent off on patio and garden purchases and the discount would be as much as $15.
- Hotwire will give you $15 of $100 Hot Rate bookings for hotels.
For more details, you can head over to Apple's promo page. There will be more to the story, so be sure to stay tuned in for more details.
This is all for now, folks. What are your thoughts on Apple's hefty Apple Pay promotion? Do you think the offer is convincing enough to make you make a purchase? Share your views with us in the comments.