Anthem Update Removes Elysian Cache Rewards, Fixes Javelin Power Level Issue, More
Anthem has just dropped it’s latest update, and while it’s not a huge one, it does make a few key tweaks. A bug that was causing problems with Javelin power levels depending on what gear you equipped has been fixed and some alternate language issues have been cleared up, but the biggest change is that Elysian Caches are going away. Designed to spice up Anthem’s endgame a bit, Elysian Caches appeared at the end of strongholds and held high-level vanity items and crafting materials. Now they’re gone, although BioWare says they were always supposed to be a “temporary thing,” and that they may return in the future.
Here are the full patch notes for Anthem update 1.1.1:
A reminder that Elysian Caches will be going away today (May 7th), so if you have any keys left be sure to use them before updating! There will be no down time associated with this update, however you will need to close Anthem to download the patch.
- Fixed an error where Weapon and Components stat values were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a problem where suit power level (rarity) was not correctly being calculated based on equipped items.
- Fixed an issue with Spanish audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue with French audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue causing a slight delay in Salvaging at End of Expedition
- Partially defeated encounters will no longer re-dispense loot from previously defeated creatures.
- Right clicking an item to salvage it at the end of expedition screen now requires the mouse button to be held (PC only).
BioWare recently delayed most of Anthem’s promised features, including the big Cataclysm event as they plan to spend the coming months fixing the game’s various issues. In other words, expect more smallish updates like this one.
Anthem is available now on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.