Assassin’s Creed Odyssey May Update Adds Herakles, Pits Players Against Their Own Imposter
Ubisoft has revealed the contents of this month’s free Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s update. As usual, the update will include a new The Lost Tales of Greece mission, and this one’s a unique one, pitting players against their own doppelganger. The update also adds new legendary lieutenant Herakles and various associated gear and goodies. Get the full rundown on everything included in the May update, below.
The Lost Tales Of Greece
One Really, Really Bad Day
- You receive a frigid welcome in a small village in Lokris as you discover that an imposter has been posing as you, tarnishing your good name. You will need to figure out who this person is, bring an end to their scheme, and clear your name. To access all the Lost Tales of Greece, you will need to reach Chapter 5 in the main path of Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
Herakles Character Pack
- Undaunted, you will overcome any challenge with your might and bring your foes down around you with the Herakles Character Pack. This pack contains a gear set, a mount, and an axe.
Hydra Naval Pack
- To see the Hydra means your fate is sealed. To become the Hydra means you have control over fate itself. Tackle the seas with the Hydra Naval Pack, which contains a ship design, a figurehead, and a crew theme.
- The Hydra Naval Pack will include Herakles to aid in your journey.
Some new Odyssey improvements to look forward to include:
- Unique Legendary Lieutenants scale up with the player, increasing their perks over time.
- Anigmata Ostrakas now indicate their region.
- Items assigned on another loadout are now indicated with a visual hint.
- Reduced weekly contract objectives to make them simpler and faster to complete.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. May’s Lost Tales of Greece mission arrives on May 14 and the various Herakles goodies will be available on May 21.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter