ZOTAC Launches the GeForce GTX 670 AMP! Edition and GeForce GTX 670 Graphic Cards
ZOTAC International, a global innovator and channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today releases the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 and GeForce GTX 670 AMP! Edition graphics cards – an elevated upgrade for demanding gamers.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 series graphics cards deliver exceptional price/performance with magnificent visuals and stellar cooling in a single-GPU graphics card. Powered by the latest NVIDIA GeForce 600-series architecture, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 series are the first graphics cards to introduce the latest new features such as quad-display output, NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Surround, NVIDIA GPU Boost and NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync technologies to its competitive price point.
“NVIDIA’s latest GeForce architecture enables us to take gaming performance and visual details to unexplored levels. Our new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 series graphics cards embrace all the new architectural upgrades and features at more attractive price points,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 AMP! Edition is designed for demanding gamers that desire an extra edge in frame rates with its amplified graphics processor and memory. The amplified ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 AMP! Edition also receives a cooling system upgrade to a 2.5-slot dual-fan cooler that delivers superior cooling performance for lower operating temperatures.
A 3-Day Game Pass for TrackMania 2 Canyon is bundled with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX670 series to let gamers hop in the drivers seat of the latest online stunt-racing phenomena and compete against other drivers or in the ZOTAC TrackMania 2 Cup for a chance to win a prize.
It’s time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 series!
- New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 AMP! Edition & GeForce GTX 670 graphics cards
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 GPU
- 1344 SMX unified shaders
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 AMP! Edition
- Engine clock: 1110 MHz (base), 1176 MHz (boost)
- 2GB GDDR5 memory
- Memory clock: 6608 MHz
- Custom Dual-Fan Cooler
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670
- Engine clock: 915 MHz (base), 980 MHz (boost)
- 2GB GDDR5 memory
- Memory clock: 6008 MHz
- 256-bit memory interface
- DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI & DisplayPort outputs
- PCI Express 3.0 interface
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Surround capable
- NVIDIA FXAA technology
- NVIDIA TXAA technology
- NVIDIA SLI™ ready
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- DirectX 11 technology & Shader Model 5.0
- OpenGL 4.2 compatible
- Hardware-accelerated Full HD video playback
- Blu-ray 3D ready
- Loss-less audio bitstream capable
- TrackMania 2 Canyon 3-Day Game Pass included
- Zotac GTX 670 Product Page – http://www.zotac.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images-SRW.tpl-VGA&product_id=460&category_id=166&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=100288&lang=mf
- Zotac GTX 670 AMP! Product Page – http://www.zotac.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images-SRW.tpl-VGA&product_id=461&category_id=166&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=100288&lang=mf