Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Official Gallery Sure Looks Stunning – See All The Images Here
With Xiaomi announcing two Mi Notebook Air models, we have decided to show you guys the official image gallery of both laptops, and let us tell you from before that you’re in for a very nice treat.
See The Official Mi Notebook Air Gallery And Bask In The Beautiful Yet Affordable Windows 10 Powered Notebooks
If you want to skip the gallery and get right down to the specifications, then we have listed all the necessary details right at the bottom, but you’ll be missing out on quite a lot, especially if you plan to make a notebook upgrade that’s compact, portable, affordable and looks shiny. In total, there are going to be two notebooks; one will feature a screen size of 12.5 inches while the better spec’d one is going to sport a 13.3-inch screen. Both of the Mi Notebook Air models possess a resolution of 1080p.
The commendable thing that Xiaomi has done here is that it did not go overboard with the resolution on a smaller screen which shows that the company is not only attempting to keep the costs low by removing unwanted features such as a higher number of pixels, but these things will also allow you to get more battery life out of the two notebooks.
Both of these laptops are void of the Xiaomi logo, most likely because they didn’t want to give away too much evidence that they were blatantly copying Apple’s MacBook Air, but that aluminum chassis sure looks nice, as you will see in the images. It’s disappointing to see that there’s only one Type-C USB port present, but at least you get more ports out of the notebook, which is an approach that we feel Apple should also follow when it announces another 12-inch MacBook refresh running Intel’s 7th generation processors.
What did you think of the official image gallery of Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air? Let us know your thoughts right away.
Mi Notebook Air 13.3
- Intel Core i5 processor, runs Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM + 256GB PCIe SSD, expandable SSD slot
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX dedicated graphics card
- 5-hour battery, 50% charge in 30min
- Lightweight full metal body, weighs just 1.28kg
- Elegant logoless design, personalize with stickers
- Supports Mi Cloud Sync and Mi Band unlocking
- Price: 4,999 Yuan or $750
Mi Notebook Air 12.5
- Sized like a magazine, just 12.9mm thin
- Full metal body, only weighs 1.07kg
- Intel Core m3 processor, 11.5-hour battery
- 4GB RAM + 128GB SATA SSD, expandable SSD slot
- 1080p FHD screen, edge-to-edge protective glass
- AKG custom dual speakers, Dolby digital surround sound
- Price: 3,499 Yuan or $525