Guide to Root UEUCMD3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013
You can read about updating your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 to UEUCMD3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware. And following is how you can root your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 running UEUCMD3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official firmware.
In order to root your Android device, we will require to flash CF-Auto-Root in your In order to root your Android device, we will require to flash CF-Auto-Root in your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 running on UEUCMD3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean official firmware using ODIN. This will root your device. However, in this process you may lose your personal data and settings.
Please do note that once your device is rooted, you warranty will be void; However, you can reclaim the warranty by re-applying official firmware update.
- CF-Auto-Root to root N8013UEUCMD3 firmware [File: CF-Auto-Root-p4notewifi-p4notewifiue-gtn8013.zip]
- Odin 3.07
Guide to Root UEUCMD3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013
- Download and extract CF-Auto-Root-p4notewifi-p4notewifiue-gtn8013.zip. You will obtain a CF-Auto-Root-p4notewifi-p4notewifiue-gtn8013.tar.md5 file in the unzipped folder.
- Extract Odin zip file to get Odin3 v3.07.exe.
- Switch your tablet off. And make sure that you wait 5-6 seconds to confirm complete the power down cycle.
- You will then put your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013 tablet in Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Down button, alongside the Power button, until the screen flashes the Android Logo. Then press Volume Up button to enter ‘Download Mode’.
- Run Odin3 v3.07.exe with Administrator rights.
- Connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013 with your PC. You will then see a notification appear in Odin in the bottom left saying “Added!!”. If for some reason, you do not see the said notification, try another USB port. If that too doesn’t work, then reinstall the USB driver. Once you successfully see the “Added!!” notification in Odin, you are good to go. Also, check for COM port being depicted by a number in ‘yellow’ to make sure that you have successfully added your device.
- Select these files in Odin at respective button:
- Click the PDA Button, and select the CF-Auto-Root-p4notewifi-p4notewifiue-gtn8013.tar.md5 file.
- In Odin window, make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.
- Double check everything. Hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, the tablet will reboot automatically and you will see a PASS message in the top-left-most box. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 running UEUCMD3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware is now rooted. If there are any issues, feel free to post in the comments section for our staff to take a look at it.