Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Ti WindForce OC Edition GPU Pictured and Benchmarked
Gigabyte’s GeForce GTX 660Ti WindForce overclock edition graphics card has been benchmarked by forum members at Chiphell. The Gigabyte GTX 660Ti WindForce OC uses a non-reference PCB design and higher clock speeds compared to the reference models.
Card packs 1344 Cores, 112 TMUs, 24 ROPs and a 2GB GDDR5 (192-bit) wide memory interface. Clock frequencies are running at 1033MHz on Core and 1111MHz on Boost while memory runs at a reference speed of 1502MHz QDR (6.0GHz Effective).
The card is cooled by Gigabyte’s WindForce cooler which makes utilized triangle cooling design. It comes with dual large fans and a three stacks of aluminum fin arrays through which two 8mm copper heatpipes run. Display outputs include 2 DVI, 1 HDMI and 1 Display port.
The user ran a few benchmarks at default clocked speeds and compared it against the Inno3D GTX 670 Ice Dragon GPU. Results below:
3DMark Vantage (High Preset):
- Gigabyte GTX 660Ti @ 1033/1111MHz – H24026 Marks/ 67404 GPU Score
Battlefield 3 (Min/Max/Avg):
- Gigabyte GTX 660Ti @ 1033/1111MHz - 28FPS/121FPS/67FPS
- Inno3d GTX 670 @ Default clocks – 31FPS/129FPS/75FPS
Crysis 2 (Min/Max/Avg):
- Gigabyte GTX 660Ti @ 1033/1111MHz -54FPS/107FPS/72FPS
- Inno3d GTX 670 @ Default clocks - 59FPS/120FPS/79FPS
Dirt 2 (Min/Max/Avg):
- Gigabyte GTX 660Ti @ 1033/1111MHz -63FPS/117FPS/98FPS
- Inno3d GTX 670 @ Default clocks - 72FPS/133FPS/109FPS
The card would be officially available on 16th August for a price around $329-$349. It is also available locally for $399 (37,900 PKR) here.
Image credit to Chiphell Forums!