Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Will Get Jack The Ripper DLC
Ubisoft announced today that Assassin’s Creed Syndicate will get a Jack The Ripper DLC. This isn’t exactly surprising, given that the game takes place in London near that time period.
Here’s some additional information provided by Ubisoft about this Jack The Ripper DLC:
The Jack The Ripper campaign takes place 20 years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, and tells the story of the world’s most infamous serial killer.
Set during the Autumn of Terror in Whitechapel, 1888, a killer’s abominable acts of murder and mutilation terrorise London, creating widespread panic and worldwide media attention. Players will join forces with Inspector Frederick Abberline of Scotland Yard, to hunt down Jack The Ripper in a deadly game of cat and mouse with the infamous serial killer.Advertisement
This DLC can either be purchased separately or as part of the Season Pass, which includes the following content:
- Jack The Ripper campaign
- The Last Maharaja mission pack: Discover ten brand-new missions set within London, and join Duleep Singh to reclaim his birthright as the Maharaja. In his quest to reclaim his heritage, he will take on the Templars and test his friendship with the queen.
- A Long Night exclusive mission: Help Jacob track down an endangered fellow gang member and bring him back to the hideout in a fast-paced, wild, and dangerous ride.
- Streets of London gameplay pack: Gain access to over one hour of extra gameplay via new missions, and obtain additional weapons, gear, and outfits.
- Two top-tier sets of gear and weapons: Give your arsenal a steam-powered twist with the Steampunk Pack, and immerse yourself in the most famous novels of the Victorian era with the Victorian Legends Pack. Both sets include state-of-the art gear and weapons, as well as a new outfit.
- Exclusive XP boost: All Season Pass holders receive an exclusive permanent XP boost.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is set to launch worldwide on October 23 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, while PC users will have to wait November 19. Check out the Jack The Ripper DLC trailer below.