Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner – M∀RS New Trailer Showcases Opening Sequence
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner – M∀RS is now out on PC and PlayStation 4 in all regions, and Konami shared a new trailer to showcase the new version of its game.
The new trailer, which can be watched below, showcases the game’s opening sequences. Needless to say, the game never looked better than it does on PC and PlayStation 4.
JEHUTY lives. And there, ANUBIS thrives. High speed robot action, ZONE OF THE ENDERS The 2nd RUNNER : Ｍ∀ＲＳ will be coming in 4K/VR. ZONE OF THE ENDERS The 2nd RUNNER : Ｍ∀ＲＳ for PlayStationR4, PlayStation VR, and PC via Steam.
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner – M∀RS comes with PlayStation VR support as well as plenty of features never seen before in the game.
ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M∀RS will include the following new modes and features:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner – M∀RS is now available on PC and PlayStation 4 in all regions.