Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner – M∀RS North American, European Release Date Confirmed
Konami has announced today the release date for Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner – M∀RS in North America and Europe.
The updated version of the second entry in the series will be released on PC and PlayStation 4 on September 4th in North America and on September 6th in Europe, the same day the game launches in Japan. Additionally, Konami confirmed that a 4K and VR demo will be made available on the PlayStation Store soon
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner – M∀RS will come with some additions not found in the original PlayStation 2 release and in the HD remaster released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 a while back.
ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M∀RS will include the following new modes and features:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner – M∀RS will release this September in all regions on PC and PlayStation 4 in all regions.