Xbox Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S/X Is Up For An Amazing Discount Offer – Get It Now
The Xbox Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S/X gives you amazing convenience by allowing you to enjoy the Xbox One Kinect Sensor. You can use it both with an Xbox or a Windows PC. You can get your hands on this adapter right away and get an amazing 10% discount with Wccftech. The offer will expire in a few hours, so you should avail it right away. Otherwise, you will have to purchase it at the full price.
Xbox Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S/X Features
The adapter will allow you to use your console without lifting a finger and you can use it with your PC to develop interactive apps. It is a very versatile device and it ensures that you enjoy it too. It is made of ABS-contained material that doesn’t allow it to over-heat and prevents it from burning. The built-in smart chip also ensures that it doesn’t over-current, over-voltage or short-circuit. It is a device that is very popular on Amazon as well and has a rating of 4.5 stars. Here are highlights of what the Xbox Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S/X has in store for you:
- ABS material: Prevents the adapter from burning
- Built-in smart chip: Prevents over-heating, over-current, over-voltage & short-circuit
- Convenient & versatile: Lets you navigate your game console or develop interactive apps on PC
- Compatibility: Compatible with Xbox One S, X & Windows 10 PC
NOTE: Please make sure you have installed "Kinect for Windows SDK2.0" to your computer correctly before connecting to a PC.
- Color: black
- Materials: ABS, electronics
o USB adapter: 1.14" x 3.70" x 1.50"
o Wall adapter: 1.02" x 3.15" x 1.57"
o USB cable: 6ft
o Adapter cable: 10ft
- Input voltage: 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 12V 1.08A
- Convenient & versatile
- No over-heating
- No over-current
- No over-voltage
- No short-circuit
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Xbox One S/X
- Windows 10 PC.
- Xbox Kinect Adapter for Xbox One S/X
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter