Windows 10 PC Cumulative Build 10586.104 is Out – Brings Changelog Back
As we reported last week, Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 cumulative patch for PC users today. Bringing a number of bug fixes, the latest Windows 10 10586.104 also brings some performance improvements to the operating system.
Windows 10 PC cumulative update 10586.104:
Making it its third cumulative update this year, Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 PC cumulative update. We have already received build 10586.63 and a cumulative update 10586.71. The latest update will bring the Windows 10 users up to build number 10586.104. Remember, the cumulative updates are separate from the preview builds that Windows 10 Insider members receive. While Insider members are testing out Windows 10 Redstone features and updates, PC users are on the Threshold TH2 development branch.
Bringing a number of bug fixes and performance improvements, the latest Windows 10 PC cumulative update is available via Windows Update. Look for number KB3135173. And finally, to the more exciting news. Microsoft has decided to provide full changelog with its cumulative releases. Yay!
We’re committed to our customers and strive to incorporate their feedback, both in how we deliver Windows as a service and the info we provide about Windows 10. In response to this feedback, we’re providing more details about the Windows 10 updates we deliver through Windows Update. You’ll see a summary of important product developments included in each update, with links to more details. This page will be regularly refreshed, as new updates are released.
Here is the Windows 10 PC 10586.104 cumulative update complete changelog:
- Fixed issues with authentication, update installation, and operating system installation.
- Fixed issue with Microsoft Edge browser caching visited URLs while using InPrivate browsing.
- Fixed issue that didn’t allow simultaneous install of apps from the Windows Store and updates from Windows Update.
- Fixed issue that delayed the availability of songs added to the Groove Music app in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Improved security in the Windows kernel.
- Fixed security issues that could allow remote code execution when malware is run on a target system.
- Fixed security issues in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 that could allow code from a malicious website to be installed and run on a device.
- Fixed additional issues with the Windows UX, Windows 10 Mobile, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, and taskbar.
- Fixed additional security issues with .NET Framework, Windows Journal, Active Directory Federation Services, NPS Radius Server, kernel-mode drivers, and WebDAV.
For more, check out the new Update History site.