Are you a Verizon customer? If you are then here is some news for you. You can now score up to four months of free Apple Music and enjoy many other perks just by using the new Verizon Up reward program. Basically Verizon Up will allow subscribers to earn free rewards just for being a customer. Sounds great right? So next question is that how does it work and what can we do to get these rewards?
First of all you need to do is enroll for free with the help of the My Verizon app. Pay your phone bill every month and you will earn a reward every time you spend $300. The bill will include your monthly phone bill, device charges and other items. Six new reward options are being offered each month and it starts with free Apple Music and other perks. They include the following.
- Apple Music: 4 months free for new subscribers and existing subscribers receive an extra month free
- JetBlue: 20% off R/T flight and 1,000 TrueBlue loyalty points
- HBO NOW: first 3 months of a subscription
Apple Music is offering first time subscribers 3 months of free access and costs $9.99/month after that. Verizon is also providing users with a limited promotion offer. Up members will get access to special seats at Lady Gaga’s US tour. Things don’t end here. There will be many more perks involved.
- Everyday Rewards: Free services and discounts to big brands such as: Amazon, Headspace, Boxed, Electronic Arts and DonorsChoose.org.
- Verizon Rewards – Bank up to $10 towards your next Verizon device purchase. By saving up these rewards you could total $240 off your next device, discounts on accessories and bonus data (1GB or 2GB).
- Super Tickets: Access to amazing events in sports, music and entertainment such as NFL and Broadway shows.
- Dream Tickets: once-in-a-lifetime experiences such as tickets to NFL events including Kickoff in New England, 2018 Pro Bowl and Super Bowl LII.
So what are you waiting for? Join Verizon Up for free and avail all these amazing offers.