Samsung has released the latest XXUENC2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean official firmware update for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 LTE. You can update Galaxy S3 i9305 to XXUENC2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean via OTA or KIES. However, if you haven't received the update yet, here is the guide to help you with the process.
XXUENC2 Android 4.3 details:
Model name: GALAXY S III
Country: Australia (Optus)
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 04:10:49 +0000
Product Code: OPS
Prerequisites to update Galaxy S3 i9305 to XXUENC2 Android 4.3 official:
- Download and install USB drivers for SGS3 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 carries more than 70% of charge.
Here are the steps to help you manually update Galaxy S3 i9305 to XXUENC2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean official firmware!
How to install update Galaxy S3 i9305 to XXUENC2 Android 4.3 official firmware:
- Install Odin on your computer.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy S3 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- In Odin make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are the only options checked and nothing else is. Check Re-Partition only if there's a PIT file.
- On your Odin, select files:
- Click on AP / PDA and select file with CODE in its name.
- Click on CP/Phone and select file with MODEM in its name - ignore if you didn't get any such file.
- Click on CSC and select file with CSC in its name - ignore if you didn't get any such file.
- Click on PIT and select the .pit file - ignore if you didn't get any such file.
- Click on START button to initiate the update process.
- When official update installation is successfully completed, on Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 LTE will restart automatically and you can then disconnect your device from computer.
Note: In case your device gets stuck at boot screen after installation of official firmware, perform data wiping tasks: turn off S3 and reboot it into recovery mode. In recovery, select the wipe data/factory reset. Go back and reboot your smartphone.