XXUDNF1 Android 4.4.2 firmware details:
Model name: GALAXY Note 10.1
Country: Germany (T-Mobile)
Version: Android 4.4.2
Build date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 10:56:51 +0000
Product Code: DTM
Prerequisites to update Galaxy Note 10.1 to XXUDNF1 official update:
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8020 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your Note.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8020 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to update Galaxy Note 10.1 to XXUDNF1 4.4.2 KitKat:
Here are the steps to update Galaxy Note 10.1 to XXUDNF1 Android 4.4.2 official update:
- Install Odin on your computer and launch it.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together.
- Connect your tablet with PC; when connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- In Odin make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset are checked. If there is a .pit file (in the followings step) then also check Re-Partition.
- Select the following files:
- Click on AP and select file with AP in its name.
- Click on BL and select file with BL in its name - ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on CP and select file with MODEM in its name - ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on CSC and select file with CSC in its name - ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on PIT and select the .pit file - ignore this step if there is no such file.
- When update installation is successfully completed, on Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8020 will then restart and you can then disconnect your device from computer.