Update Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE6 – How to
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 has received its second KitKat update. XXUDNE6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat fixes some bugs found in the first build and also helps to improve the overall performance. You can update galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE6 KitKat via OTA or Samsung KIES. The update is only available in the Indian region now. If you are looking to update your Note to this latest official Android firmware, this guide will help you do so without official notification.
XXUDNE6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat:
Model name: GALAXY Note 10.1
Version: Android 4.4.2
Build date: Sat, 31 May 2014 05:49:17 +0000
Product Code: INU
Prerequisites to update Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE6:
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your Note.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to update Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE6:
Here are the steps to update Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE6 official update:
- Install Odin on your computer and launch it.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together.
- Connect your tablet with PC; when connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- In Odin make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset are checked. If there is a .pit file (in the followings step) then also check Re-Partition.
- Select the following files:
- Click on AP and select file with AP in its name.
- Click on BL and select file with BL in its name - ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on CP and select file with MODEM in its name - ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on CSC and select file with CSC in its name - ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on PIT and select the .pit file - ignore this step if there is no such file.
- When update installation is successfully completed, on Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 will then restart and you can then disconnect your device from computer.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter