Black Friday week discounts are now live on a number of companies that have been trying to get away from the single-day sales rush for the past few years. This trend may have started because of the global supply chain issues, but we love how it has stayed and gives consumers an option to research the products instead of panic-buying things they don't need or even want. Samsung is offering some massive discounts on several of its product categories, including an unmissable offer of a $2000 discount on its 4K smart TV.
But, what's caught our fancy today is The Freestyle projector that recently made it to Oprah's favorite things list. The Freestyle is a smart theater-to-go that is ready to play anywhere and turn any space into a private theater.
The Freestyle comes with a 180-degree design that gives the flexibility to point at any surface - from slanted walls and kitchen tables to outdoor surfaces and floors - and enjoy a big screen experience. The product features a round, compact shape that you can easily slip into a backpack and take your entertainment on the go.
Some of the top specs of the Samsung Freestyle projector include:
- Screen Size: 30~100"
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080
- HDR (High-Dynamic Range): HDR10
- Contrast: 100,000:1
- Picture Processor: Crystal Engine
- Sound Output (RMS): 5W | Speaker Type: 360 Degrees
- Film Mode, Auto Motion Plus, Contrast Enhancer, HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), Multiroom Link, Bluetooth Headset Support, Dolby Digital Plus, Dual Audio support (Bluetooth), Wi-Fi Direct, Digital Clean View, SmartThings App Support, Ambient Mode
- Product size (W x H x D) Without Stand: 3.7" x 5.3 "x 3.7"
- Product Weight With Stand: 1.80 lbs
For the complete list of specs, head over to the official Samsung Store and get The Freestyle on-the-go entertainment for $599.99 instead of $799.99 or even less with a trade-in. The company also offers a financing model with 0% APR.