Tremor will be Rocking the Mortal Kombat X Arena on July 21
Tremor is the next kombatant to join the fight, making his appearance as a playable characters for the first time in the Mortal Kombat series.
You can view Tremor in the gameplay trailer below:
Tremor and the Klassic Skins Pack 2, are the final two components of the Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack. Owners of the DLC bundle will gain access to Tremor on July 21, while he will be available as a standalone purchase for $4.99 on July 28 (or in a $7.99 bundle with the skins).
NetherRealm Studios and High Voltage Software have released a new patch for the PC version of Mortal Kombat X. The update will be auto-downloaded.
Mortal Kombat X – New Update Changelog:
- Frame Skipping has been removed
- Liu Kang’s “Hot Head” brutality no longer triggers when no stage interaction is used
- When installing the Title from a complete backup the entire package will now be installed
- Saving a controller preset for the keyboard will now make it the active preset
- Characters will no longer be doubled on the character select screen
- The pings of other players in a room will now display correctly
- After completing an Invasion Boss, the Invasion Bosses defeat will now trigger correctly
- Fixed a crash where sometimes the game will minimize, becoming unplayable
- Pausing and unpausing quickly while Frame Smoothing is set to “on” will no longer cause a display driver crash in arenas
- Users can now leave a KOTH session as king without taking a loss
- There are new secret brutalities to discover
- Additional balance fixes in parity with this update.
Mortal Kombat X is available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC. We will bring you any new information on upcoming DLC and future updates, as soon as it becomes available.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter