Tremor is the next kombatant to join the fight, making his appearance as a playable characters for the first time in the Mortal Kombat series.
You can view Tremor in the gameplay trailer below:
Tremor and the Klassic Skins Pack 2, are the final two components of the Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack. Owners of the DLC bundle will gain access to Tremor on July 21, while he will be available as a standalone purchase for $4.99 on July 28 (or in a $7.99 bundle with the skins).
NetherRealm Studios and High Voltage Software have released a new patch for the PC version of Mortal Kombat X. The update will be auto-downloaded.
Mortal Kombat X – New Update Changelog:
- Frame Skipping has been removed
- Liu Kang’s “Hot Head” brutality no longer triggers when no stage interaction is used
- When installing the Title from a complete backup the entire package will now be installed
- Saving a controller preset for the keyboard will now make it the active preset
- Characters will no longer be doubled on the character select screen
- The pings of other players in a room will now display correctly
- After completing an Invasion Boss, the Invasion Bosses defeat will now trigger correctly
- Fixed a crash where sometimes the game will minimize, becoming unplayable
- Pausing and unpausing quickly while Frame Smoothing is set to “on” will no longer cause a display driver crash in arenas
- Users can now leave a KOTH session as king without taking a loss
- There are new secret brutalities to discover
- Additional balance fixes in parity with this update.
Mortal Kombat X is available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox and PC. We will bring you any new information on upcoming DLC and future updates, as soon as it becomes available.