The Legend Of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Games Get Updated On PC; Support For Modded Textures Added And More
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II have been updated on PC today, with both games getting some new features and enhancements.
The new updates introduce Japanese voice acting for both games for free. Also added to both games are 4 new Steam leaderboards, some graphics improvements and the ability to natively load modded textures.
You can check out full patch notes for both Trails of Cold Steel and Trails of Cold Steel II below.
- Added an option for Japanese voice language.
- Added 4 Steam leaderboards. Compare your scores against your Steam friends -- and everyone else -- in Total Battle Victories, Triple Advantage Battles, Angler Points and Academic Points. Note: if you already completed the game, you need to start it and load a save for your scores to be uploaded. (This is a Steam-only feature)
- Added a high resolution UI font option.
- Added the ability to natively load modded textures. (Check out BigHead's fantastic high-res UI texture mod)
- Made soft shadows stable under camera rotation.
Voice & text improvements:
- Added 148 additional English voice lines.
- Implemented some minor dialogue text fixes.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II are now out on PC, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. Both games will be released on PlayStation 4 in the West in 2019.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter