Install TouchWizLite Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Note N7000
We have a good news for Galaxy Note N7000 users. Now they can install a stable, smooth ROM on their device. TouchWizLite Android 4.1.2 is the ROM that gives better results for Galaxy Note N7000 users and TouchWizLite version 1.6 is finally released.
This ROM is specially designed for those users who are having problem with their previous ROM. TouchWizLite Android 4.1.2 is a simple stripped down stock ROM. No extra features. Just plain, dark, light TouchWiz ROM With some Preload APKs.
Yes, this ROM has preload APKs, the details of those APKs are provided below. Let's Move to the features of TouchWizLite Android 4.1.2.
Features of TouchWizLite Android 4.1.2:
As we already told you that TouchWizLite Android 4.1.2 is a simple plain ROM, because it is based on old Firmware XXLTC so that your Galaxy Note N7000 give you a better experience. Here of the list of features that has been added in this ROM
- Base: Firmware XXLTC
- Kernel: PhilZ-cwm6-XXLTA-ATL-5.15.0
- Standard: Deodexed | Zipaligned | Rooted w/ SuperSU | Busybox
- DPI: 320
- Removed: Lots of APKs | Some SO & JAR files | Some media files | Boot & Shutdown Animations
- Added: Transparent Status Bar | Circle Battery Percentage | Changed Some Apps Icons
- APK Details: All APKs are stripped down when possible and GOptimized.
- Symlink-ed folders 1: system/app -> preload/symlink/system/app
- Symlink-ed folders 2: system/lib -> preload/symlink/system/lib
- Symlink-ed folders 3: system/tts -> preload/symlink/system/tts
- Symlink-ed folders 2: system/T9DB -> preload/symlink/system/T9DB
- Note: Languages are, as it is for XXLTA. No Build.prop Tweaks. Basically very STOCK.
Disclaimer: This guide will be using ‘CWM recovery’ as a tool to flash the official firmware on your Galaxy Note N7000. During the process, you might lose all your existing installed apps and personal settings. It is therefore necessary for you to follow the guide carefully. Also, please, do mind that this tutorial is only for Install TouchWizLite Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Note N7000. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device.
Prerequisites to Install TouchWizLite Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Note N7000:
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note N7000
- Enable USB debugging mode from developer menu.
- You should have a custom recovery tool like TWRP or CWM installed on your device
- Backup any important data before going forward for the tutorial.
- Ensure that your Galaxy Note N7000 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to Install TouchWizLite Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Note N7000:
- First step is to reboot your phone into Recovery mode, by pressing and holding down the Volume Up button, alongside Home and the Power button, until the screen flashes, release the three buttons then. After a few seconds of that, the phone will enter recovery mode
- Once in the recovery mode, take a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM. This is necessary, to enable you to recover your current ROM install, just in case the new ROM does not perform according to your liking. In order to perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete
- Once done, select wipe data/factory reset, select ‘Yes’ on the next screen to confirm your action. Wait for a few minutes until the phone wipes your data. Once complete, go back to CWM recovery menu and Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose a zip from SD card. That you copied earlier and select it by pressing the Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes. Install the said zip file on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
- Once, the phone finishes installing the ROM, you need to re-do step 7, but choose Gapps .zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
- When GApps get installed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone.
- That’s it.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter