Never Before Seen Titanfall Screenshots and Maps Leaked – New Details about Modes and Campaign Revealed
Microsoft's greatest exclusive video game of this year is coming out next week. Titanfall is known to be the biggest Xbox One video game title that is coming in 2014. Respawn Entertainment finished the development work on Titanfall last week and the game is now being packed for sale. Below are some never before seen leaked Titanfall screenshots.
Never Before Seen Titanfall Screenshots and Maps Leaked - New Details About Modes and Campaign Surfaces
Respawn Entertainment has already released a lot of details about its upcoming online shooter but there is still a lot about the game that will only come to light once it is released. However, leaked information is mostly worthy to check upon. A batch of leaked Titanfall screenshots appeared on the web, courtesy of Reddit user FallenFusion.
Leaked Titanfall screenshots reveal some of the game maps that were not available in the Beta version of the game. Along with the screenshots, FallenFusion has also leaked some new Titanfall details including new modes and campaign. According to the user, he got all these details from a “reliable source,” and looking at the screenshots he provided, it looks like leaked details can indeed be true. Following is the information leaked by the Reddit user so far.
- PILOT HUNTER: Kill the enemy team’s Pilots to reach the score limit and win—one point is awarded for each Pilot killed. Although killing Grunts and Spectres in this mode will not earn points towards your team’s score, doing so will still give you build time reductions on your replacement Titans and Titan Core Ability.
- MAPS: There are 15 maps. Most of which we know already. I have actual top-down map images and may post them later if demand is high.
- TURRETS: See here Heavy turrets are designed for killing everything—including Titans. When used out in the field, they are often braced into position in urban environments atop buildings, and have a considerable range of motion and excellent target tracking systems. Multiple Titans are usually required to disable a single heavy turret by focusing their fire on it. They operate autonomously and, in most cases, can be “flipped” (to fight for the other team) when a nearby console is compromised, often with a Data Knife.
- GENERATIONS: Thanks to RazorUK we basically know a ton about Generations already, I’ll spare the details. But I was given this screenshot of what “Regenerating” actually looks like.
- ZIPLINES: See here Ziplines travel both ways, up and down. They’re especially helpful in CTF matches and escaping areas quickly. You can attach to it from either end or even while in midair (assuming you’re close enough.) You hold the reload button to latch on and ride. They’re a fixed part of the map and cannot be freely attached to the architecture.
- CAMPAIGN: Without spoiling any story details, there are 9 campaign matches, and you can play from each side, IMC and Militia. The matches consist of 5 Attrition & 4 Hardpoint games. Picking each side results in different pre-match briefings and chatter during the battles. There are some surprises which will keep things different from the traditional multiplayer experience.
- List of known Titanfall modes:
Capture the Flag
Last Titan Standing