Thrustmaster T150 Racing Wheel Giveaway
It’s time for a new giveaway sponsored by Wccftech! This time, it’s all about the Thrustmaster T150 Racing Wheel, a great device to play racing games on your PC/PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3 platforms.
Here’s a summary of the main features of the Thrustmaster T150.
1080° Force Feedback base featuring Immersion TouchSense® technology
- Drive system with adjustable Force Feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing
(the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°!
- Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution
(i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis)
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system
Smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness)
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.)
- Built-in official buttons for PlayStation®4 (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS)
Access social functions, switch between the game and the system,navigate through the console’s menus, etc.
- 11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all driving games(GT, F1, NASCAR, Rally, etc.)
Rubber-coated wheel grips
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations
- Comprehensive driving gear
13 action buttons (including 2 on the base) + 1 D-Pad
Large, optimized pedal set
- Pedals with wide foot rest
- Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance
PlayStation®4-certified embedded software and PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch
- Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the PS4™ console
Compatible in the console’s menus
- PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch for optimal compatibility on both systems
Also compatible with PC
- PC compatibility (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista/XP) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the official website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel’s base.
We are using the LockerDome platform once again for this giveaway. You already know how it works – just register a free account if you haven’t already, enter the contest and then complete the actions (some of which can be repeated daily) in order to rack up your score. Once the contest ends, on February 29 at 1PM EST, we’ll check the scores to determine the winner.
Please keep in mind that only US & Canadian citizens are eligible for this Thrustmaster T150 giveaway due to shipping reasons.
A big Thanks to Thrustmaster which made this unit available for the giveaway!