Target Has Its ‘End of the Year’ Deals Where It Gives You iPad Models at Extremely Attractive Discounts
Target brings its latest deals that involved those ‘last minute’ shopping spree where you spend less money on a device, such as an iPad. Well, you will be pleased with these discounts, plus other products and accessories from different online retailers.
Save $80 on the 9.7-Inch iPad Plus Lots of Audio Products Are Discounted at Best Buy
For media consumption, there is possibly no greater product that will provide you with the best price/performance ratio than the 32GB 9.7-inch iPad. Though it will never be as powerful as the iPad Pro lineup, that price tag is unbeatable.
What’s more is that the new 9.7-inch iPad features the company’s Touch ID fingerprint reader so not only can you unlock the tablet to access its contents, you can securely make transactions through Apple Pay using that fingerprint reader.
Target has also included the 128GB iPad mini 4 that features just a Wi-Fi chip so if you feel that you’re going to experience that ‘low storage’ warning time and time again on the 9.7-inch iPad, you can always opt for the iPad mini 4. In addition, Best Buy has lots of audio products that are offered on sale and that too with attractive discounts or you can just grab yourself a discounted iPad/iPhone stand.
The deals list has been given below so let us know down in the comments which product is the right pick for you.
- Buy the 32GB 9.7-inch iPad ($80 discount)
- Buy the 128GB iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi only ($100 discount)
- Buy the Twelve South HiRise 2 Deluxe for iPhone and iPad ($10 discount)
- Buy the Ultimate Ears lineup of audio products (Up to $131 discount)
- Buy the JBL line of Bluetooth-enabled speakers (Up to $100 discount)
- Buy the Harmon/Kardon Onyx Studio 4 portable Bluetooth speaker ($300 discount)