Take A Look at These Stunning Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 4K Images
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is out on August 22nd in North America and August 23rd in Europe, but the review embargo is up now. We’ve only received our code yesterday, but we still managed to capture some amazing 4K stills of the game running on PlayStation 4 Pro that showcase once again Naughty Dog’s mastery of the hardware.
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy follows treasure hunter Chloe Frazer on her journey to recover an ancient Indian artifact. In order to track it down – and keep it out of the hands of a ruthless war profiteer – she must enlist the help of former paramilitary leader turned gun-for-hire Nadine Ross. Together, Chloe and Nadine venture deep into the mountains of India’s Western Ghats to find the ruins of the Hoysala Empire and recover the legendary Golden Tusk of Ganesh.
The game runs at native 1440P (2560×1440) resolution, just like Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, and it also supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) if you have a compatible display. It’s Naughty Dog’s outstanding art work that stands out even more than any technical details, though.
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy also comes with full support for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer mode. There are also new additions coming with an update, such as the Survival Arena mode.
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy includes access to Uncharted 4’s complete suite of multiplayer content, including competitive multiplayer, its cooperative Survival mode, and all of the DLC updates released since Uncharted 4 launched. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy also includes a brand new Survival Arena Mode that will be available on public servers on launch day.
The game will be priced at $39.99. Check back soon for our full review.
- Competitive Multiplayer:
- 14 Maps
- 6 Game Types
- Ranked Mode
- Solo Trials
- Hundreds of unlockable vanity items
- Co-op Survival Mode:
- 1-to-3 Player Cooperative Mode
- Solo Survival Mode (no PS+ required)
- 50 Waves
- Warlord Boss Battles
- Unique Rewards
- NEW: Survival Arena Mode
- 1-to-3 player cooperative variant introduced with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Take on 10 challenging and dynamically evolving waves
- Face warlord bosses and unique round modifiers
- NEW: Asav Playable Multiplayer Character
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy’s villain joins the multiplayer roster
- NEW: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Character Skins
- Unlock new Uncharted: The Lost Legacy skins for Chloe, Nadine, and Other Cameo Characters.
- Cinema Replay Tools
- Relive recent multiplayer matches with match replay tools