Stunning New Battlefield 3: Armored Kill Screen Shots
We got our hands on some stunning screenshots from upcoming Battlefield 3: Armored Kill, the 3rd expansion in the Battlefield 3 series; Armored Kill will be releasing in September, later this year. This DLC will include new vehicles,as well as 4 new maps; Bandar Desert, Death Valley, Almorz Mountain and Armored Shield. The vehicles will include; AC-130 gunship, motorcycles, mobile artillery, and light tanks. The main features of Armored Kill will be; Huge open maps, several new vehicles including new MBT's (main battle tanks), 20 mew upgrades for tanks and armored vehicle and a new Tank Superiority game mode.
Check out the screenshots below;
Armored Kill will have a complete focus on armored warfare, the DLC will cost $15, for players who bought Battlefield Premium will get it for free and they will get two weeks early access. Unlike previous DLC's, Armored Kill won't have any new unlockable weapons.
- All-out vehicle warfare on four huge maps.
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history.
- Five new vehicles, including two tank destroyers (M1128 Mobile Gun System for US and 2S25 Sprut for RU), two mobile rocket artillery vehicles (M142 HIMARS for US and BM-21 for RU) and a Quad Bike.
- Also features the AC-130 Gunship - 2 seats for gunners and a para-drop slot that is always open to deploy in. The pilot, however, is AI controlled.
- New "Tank Superiority" game mode.
- All maps playable with all six game modes.
- 5 new vehicle unlocks for the base game.
- 5 new assignments.
- Up to 20+ unlocks for new vehicles.
- Up to 7 flags on PC conquest and 5 flags on Console conquest.
- Introduction of a snow map into Battlefield 3's maps
Battlefield 3's multiplayer is simply one of the best, and with these new maps. Seems like it's going to be only get more better.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter