Space Hulk: Deathwing Gets Giant Content Update on PC, Launches on Consoles Later This Year
Bring order to a chaotic galaxy. Streum On Studio releases a huge content update that addresses a number of performance and gameplay improvements for Space Hulk: Deathwing.
The update is available now and it’s free for all anyone who owns Space Hulk on PC. Here’s a list of just some of the updates made to the game.
- More weapons in Multiplayer – this includes the addition of the Heavy Flamer and Hellfire.
- All the multiplayer classes (except the assault) got extended weaponry available.
- Added new weapons in multiplayer (Heavy Flamer and HellFire).
PAD menu is now available.
- Genestealers Psykers are now able to teleport.
- Genestealer Warrior-strain will now have a chance to release a thorax swarm on death.
- Expanded class loadouts in Multiplayer – each class has more choice of what to bring into battle!
- Improved multiplayer load times – simultaneous loading time for all players.
- Performance improvements.
- Loading time improvements.
- General stability improvements.
- Multiplayer experience improvements.
- Improved Anti-Aliasing options.
- Hardware-related issues Fixes (on AMD GC).
Here’s what Pierrick Le Nestour, co-owner at Streum On Studio, had to say about the content update:
We’d like to thank our dedicated community, whose feedback has been incredibly helpful in our ongoing mission to bring continuous improvements and updates to Space Hulk: Deathwing. There are still many more exciting things to come, as we’ll be supporting our game with free content updates throughout the year.
Space Hulk: Deathwing is out now on PC and coming to consoles later this year. It’s also on sale until March 17th for 33% off on Steam.
We reviewed Deathwing when it came out in December where we were not super impressed with the game’s repetitive combat:
Space Hulk: Deathwing is a sadly boring and uninspiring shooter. A repetitive single player that could have been saved by a strong multiplayer is just lost due to technical issues and the sad fact is that the game simply isn’t good enough.