Sekiro Shadows Die Twice New Mod Unlock Framerate, Adds Custom Resolutions And More Without Altering Files
A new mod has been released recently for Sekiro Shadows Die, which allows players to unlock the framerate and more without altering the game’s files, and thus risk getting banned on Steam.
The Sekiro FPS Unlock And More mod patches the game’s memory, so it does not modify any of the game’s files to unlock framerate, make custom resolutions available and more.
A small utility to remove frame rate limit, add custom resolutions with 21/9 widescreen support, change FOV, borderless window mode, display and log stats (OBS) and various game modifications. Patches game’s memory, does not modify any game files, works with every game version, should work with all future updates.
- does not modify any game files, RAM patches only, works with all game versions
- GSYNC and FreeSync support for fullscreen and even in borderless window mode
- unlock frame rate (remove FPS limit) by setting a new custom limit
- add a custom resolution, 21/9 widescreen supported (will overwrite the default 1920×1080 / 1280×720 resolution, HUD limited to 16/9)
- increase and decrease field of view (FOV)
- set the game to borderless window mode
- display hidden counters such as death/kill count and optionally log them to file to display in OBS
- game modifications
- global game speed modifier
- player speed modifier
- automatically patch game on startup
- seamlessly switch between windowed, borderless and borderless fullscreen
- hotkey for patching while in (borderless) window mode
More information on the mod can be found by going here.
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is now available on PC as well as on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.