Samsung Galaxy S6 duo will take a few weeks to arrive the consumer markets. However, someone somewhere in the tech world always manages to get their hands on the upcoming, yet-to-be-released devices. So is the case with the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge as well. Here is the very first, and quite early, review of Samsung's dual-curved Galaxy S6.
Early Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review:
This first hands-on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review has been uploaded by the guys at BeginnersTech on YouTube giving some in-depth details of the upcoming curved phone. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is a 5.1-inch phone with following specs:
- 5.1-inch Quad HD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 - 577 ppi
- Exynos Octa-Core processing chip (quad-core 2.1GHz + quad-core 1.5GHz)
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 / 64 / 128 GB of internal storage options
- 16 megapixel shooter with optical image stabilization and ability to shoot 4K / UDH video
- 5 megapixel front camera with 1080p video recording capability
- 2,600 mAh battery with built-in Qi/Fast Charge tech
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Samsung’s latest TouchWiz
You can see the detailed analysis of Galaxy S6 Edge in the video below. This video shares the design detailing along with showing some photo samples taken with the device - they look quite promising. On the design department, things are mostly similar to previous models except some changes. You can spot major differences in the front of the device where fingerprint sensor has been improved.
This early Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review also lets you go through the software of the device. Latest version of Samsung TouchWiz looks a little cleaner and simpler as Samsung has tried to minimize on some of the bloatware it usually sends us with its devices. For more, here is the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review video itself for you to enjoy. Let us know if this video makes you want to be one of the early buyers or you'd rather wait for more in-depth analysis once the device hits the markets worldwide?
Galaxy S6 Edge review video:
- Source: BeginnersTech on YouTube