Rocket League Patch 1.24 For PC/PS4/XO Released; Adds Free AquaDome Arena & Trophies
Developer Psyonix Studios has released Rocket League patch 1.24 for PC, Xbox One, and PS4. The update adds the free underwater AquaDome arena, new trophies, a new Champion Series III Crate, and 2 new (paid) cars.
Psyonix announced the update 2 weeks ago, and the update is now finally available on all platforms. As said, the patch adds the AquaDome arena to the game.
The Dome is available in all playlists as a new arena. The Rocket League patch also adds two new underwater cars, called Triton and Proteus. Both have to paid for, and will cost $ 1.99 each. Images of the new cars can be viewed in the gallery at the bottom of this post.
Check out the official Rocket League patch 1.24 notes below:
Rocket League Patch 1.24 PC/PS4/Xbox One notes
- All-new “AquaDome” arena has been added to all casual and competitive playlists.
- Added “Uncommon” Antennas: Harpoon, Trident, Starfish
- Added “Community Flags”: RLCS
Added “Proteus” DLC Battle-Car, including…
(DLC) Six new Decals:
- (DLC) Crash Dive
- (DLC) Cuttle Time
- (DLC) Fathom
- (DLC) Ladybug
- (DLC) Stripes
- (DLC) Tiger Shark
Added “Triton” DLC Battle-Car, including…
(DLC) Six new Decals:
- (DLC) Daddy-O
- (DLC) Fugu
- (DLC) Makai
- (DLC) Modus Bestia
- (DLC) Ragnarok
- (DLC) Stripes
- Added “Very Rare” Rocket Trails: Ink, Treasure
- Added “Rare” Topper: Clamshell
Added “Rare” Wheels: Asterias, Zeta
The following Wheels can now drop with the Painted attribute:
Added seven new “AquaDome” Achievements…
- GG – Win the MVP award in a game that goes to overtime.
- Trifecta – Score a goal, save a shot, and assist a teammate all in a single game.
- Infinite Power! – Activate every power-up in Rocket League Rumble.
- Stopped Cold – Freeze an opponent’s shot before it can score.
- Sea Turtle – Head to AquaDome Map and score a goal while flipped on your back.
- Get Up, Mr. Bubbles! – Equip the Bubbles Rocket Trail and Score an Aerial goal, while playing in AquaDome Map.
- Rocket Genocider – Make 535 Shots on Goal.
Changes and Updates
- “Champions Crate III” series can now be found rarely after online matches.
- The new Crate features all-new items including the “Breakout Type-S” Import Body.
- The “Road Hog” and “Hotshot” Battle-Cars have received a visual upgrade.
- Hotshot’s handling and hitbox have been standardized against similar cars (Dominus, Breakout).
- Road Hog is unchanged aside from the visual updates.
- Rumble Mode has received a few balance adjustments to the Spike power-up.
- The Plunger and Haymaker power-ups can now affect a ball attached to a player by spikes.
- They do not detach the ball from the player, but can disrupt the ball’s trajectory and take the player with it.
- Players using the Spike power-up with an attached ball are now slightly less agile than before.
- The “Cosmic” arena in the “Rocket Labs” playlist has been updated.
- Goals have increased in size to be consistent with other arenas.
- Walls are now standard (vertically straight) instead of angled.
- The bottom wall curves touching the floor are now standardized with other maps.
- The top wall curves touching the ceiling are now standardized with other maps.
- Ceiling height has been reduced.
- The “Octagon” arena in the “Rocket Labs” playlist has been updated.
- The “corners” between wall sections are now smoother to make it easier to push the ball around the wall curves.
- The bottom wall curves touching the floor near the goals have been adjusted to better match standard map layouts.
- Fixed an issue in Rumble mode with the Magnetizer and Spike power-ups that caused statistics for Ball Touches to be artificially increased.
- Fixed an issue in Rumble mode that caused goals to be incorrectly credited after a player touched the ball with the Magnetizer or Spike power-ups.
Rocket League is available now for PC, Xbox One, and PS4.