EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING Review: The Best Dual Slot 1080 Ti Flavor Around
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW32017
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3: Temperature & Power Draw
Another important variable for any graphics card is the temperatures (and the power consumption). The EVGA FTW3 was not the coolest of the bunch, but it came pretty damn close. Considering we are dealing with a dual slot design, this is already pretty impressive. If you take a look you will see that the card stays at a very chilly 69c even with our custom OC profile.
It’s worth noting here that this is not the same power consumption that you will see if you were to use this card for mining. This is strictly a gaming-only power draw and this is the draw recorded directly from the wall. Considering most power supply units are rated at an 80% efficiency, you are actually looking at a real power draw of around 240-250 watts – which is pretty decent.
- Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. NVIDIA Embraces FinFET With Pascal Graphics Architecture
- 3. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3: Overview
- 4. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3: Packaging and Unboxing
- 5. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3: First-look and Installation
- 6. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3: Gaming Performance
- 7. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3: Temperature & Power Draw
- 8. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3: Conclusion