Get A Lifetime Of Protection With VPNSecure And Enjoy Its Many Perks For Just $39
Internet security is no joke and every day we learn of its immense importance. Every other day there are internet scandals of how a computer got hacked, how personal information got into the wrong hands and how victims are getting blackmailed because of it. Using public connection can result in our personal data falling into the wrong hands and we need to be secure from this immense threat. The VPNSecure provides you with a lifetime of protection so you can explore the internet without any tension. Using the Smart DNS component can allow you to bypass restrictions that block Hulu and others. These restrictions get pretty annoying overtime and the VPNSecure helps you get rid of them. Another advantage is that VPNSecure assures that absolutely zero logs are recorded unlike other services out there.
VPNSecure and benefits
Using the VPNSecure provides you with the following benefits:
- Allows you to bypass geo location blocks on various streaming networks
- Encryption of traffic so hackers can't access your data
- Hides your location and IP address
- Supports torrents
- Provides connection to five devices simultaneously
- Grants you the ability to choose Data Cipher
- Uses Stealth VPN to render your VPN making it unrecognizable
- Delivers unlimited bandwidth
- No record of logs
- Includes servers in more than 46 countries
- Protects against DNS leak fixes, kill switches etc.
VPNSecure Details and other requirements
The VPNsecure package will include a HTTP Proxy and Smart DNS solutions. It is compatible for use in MacOS X, Android, iOS, Linux, DD-WRT and TomatoUSB. It is, however, not compatible with Windows mobile. The product is available to you for a lifetime and for just $39. You can redeem your license within 30 days of the purchase. The product also comes with updates so what are you all waiting for? Just visit the site and take advantage of this deal.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter