First Project CARS 2 Gameplay Footage Leaked – Very Early Build Showcases Lancer Evo VI
It has hardly been 2 months to the release of Project CARS and Slightly Mad Studios has already started talking about Project CARS 2. Part of the gaming community (the one's who were originally disappointed by how Project CARS turned out) is not very happy about the news. But anyways, crowdfunding has started for Project CARS 2 and don't let me stop you if you want to sign up for it on the WMD (World of Mass Development) portal.
Check out the Very First Leaked Gameplay Footage for Project CARS 2
Not even a day has passed by since the official announcement of Project CARS 2 and we have a gameplay video to show for it. You can check out a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI in the video below and keeping in mind that this is quite an early build, do not expect photo realism here.
The bad part about this video has been set to private for now and we don't know who can view the video but my guess would be anyone who signs up to fund Project CARS 2 via the WMD portal. You can check out the videos below.
Eve if you can't view the video, you can still see that is a very premature build but it shows that Slightly Mad Studios have started to work on the upcoming installment of Project CARS 2.
Labeled as the "Project CARS 2 Vision," you can check out the features as listed on the official Project CARS website below.
THE PROJECT CARS 2 VISION
"PRO RACING. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE."
- THE LARGEST TRACK ROSTER EVER – 50 unique locations and 200+ courses including ‘loose surface racing’ on dirt, gravel, mud, and snow. All will have dynamic time of day and weather allowing you to play anytime, anywhere
- THE WIDEST VARIETY OF MOTORSPORTS with 8 different disciplines now including Rallycross, Hillclimbs, and Touge. 200+ cars from over 40 different vehicle classes including never-before-seen Concepts and Banned Race Cars
- CO-OP CAREER – Play as the Teammate Driver, Spotter, Driver Swap, or Co-Pilot. More choices, more opportunities, more strategy, greater risks and greater rewards
- SEAMLESSLY CONNECTED – Socialize and compete via Online Track Days, have players from around the world take the place of AI-controlled drivers in your solo play, and get news updates on the Driver Network around you
- PRO ESPORTS RACING – Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking, create your own Online Racing Leagues, and Live Broadcast and Spectator functionality
- YOUR HOME FOR RACING – Your own personal, customisable Test Track to tune and test your cars. Invite others to showcase your passion for racing and learn race craft and engineering with the Project CARS Academy
Project CARS 2 will be released for the PC, Sony’s Playstation 4, Microsoft’s Xbox One and Steam OS. So if you want to become a member for Project CARS 2 insider, you can follow this link to signup and fund the project.
Stay tuned for more information and do share your views with us in the comments section.