Price and Rumor Roundup Apple iPad 5, iPad Mini 2 and Macbook Pro
As you may know the October 22 Event is literally right around the bend and the rumor mill is running red hot. We have some confirmed and some unconfirmed reports on what might make an appearance on the October 22 Event tomorrow.
Almost Confirmed Rumors Regarding the October 22 Event
This what we know for almost certainty.
- Unless we are wrong, the iPad Mini 2 and iPad 5 will definitely make an appearance. Images of the said tablets have been leaked time and again and this is an absolute no brainier.
- We know that the 9.7-inch iPad 5 and the 7.9-inch iPad mini 2 tablets are now coming in White.
- Also it is expected that iPhone's Finger Print Scanner will make a comeback.
- iPad 5 should be priced at around $499 for the 16GB, Wi-Fi only version, going all the way up to $929 for the 128GB Wi-Fi + LTE model. Similarly, the iPad mini 2 to be somewhere around $329 for the cheapest 16GB, Wi-Fi only version, rising all the way up to $659 for the 64GB LTE version.
- Ok so here it is, there have been some talk that we might see the Mac Pro at this event.
- We also believe that the Macbook Pro will get a refresh at this October 22 Event today. The refresh is expected to include much much better Iris Pro Graphics and better battery life.
- It is also logical that Apple would shift over to its new 64bit SoC for the new iPads but of course we have no confirmation regarding this whatsoever.
- There is also talk of a retina iPad Mini. The iPad Mini 2 is also expected to have a Retina Screen.