Latest Outriders Update Packs Devastator Impale Skill Changes, Performance Improvements and Numerous Bug Fixes
Developer People Can Fly and Square Enix have released a new Outriders update across all platforms and we’ve got the patch notes.
The new patch is available across PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms, although the development team mentions that the update has been slightly delayed on the Epic Games Store.
The main features of this new update are changes to the Impale skill for Devastators. In addition, this patch packs performance improvements for Scorched Lands and Crawlers alongside plenty of bug fixes, including a fix for the Borrowed Time Revive bug. You’ll find the official release notes, as supplied by People Can Fly, down below:
Outriders Update September 28th PC/PlayStation/Xbox Release Notes
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to stutter when entering the drained lake during the third enemy encounter in the Scorched Lands expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to stutter when engaging Crawlers in battle during Expeditions
- Fixed an issue that would force matchmaking privacy setting to default to "Open". The privacy setting should now remain "Closed" when set. This should help further reduce AFK matchmaking.
- Added an AFK status for players on friends lists
- Fixed a bug that could cause client shots to sometimes deal no actual damage to enemies.
- Further improved the visibility of the Brood Mothers Surge AOE skill limits.
- Changed the behaviour of the Devastator's Impale, so that the game will detect impaled enemies as dead even before they disappear.
- The Devastator's "Reflect Bullets" skill will now protect from Sciathan projectile attacks.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Pyromancer's Phoenix Nesling passive to restore 100% rather than 50% of Health while in Multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to be teleported back into cover if they used Thermal Bomb shortly before exiting cover.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from reviving themselves and other players after using the Trickster's Borrowed Time skill.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Devastator's from being able to consistently dodge if they had the Auto Reflect mod active.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Plague Sower and the Cannonball Legendary Sets to not retain their set bonus after a transition.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Technomancer's Plague Sower set bonus to not proc consistently.
- Fixed a bug that could cause certain mods like "Grand Opening" to not proc if the player was on their last magazine.
- Fixed a bug that could cause certain ammo related mods to retain their effects, even after having been replaced. This issue would previously resolve itself when returning to the lobby. Affected mods included Brain Eater, Clip of Amalthea, Perpetuum Mobile, Vampiric Mag, Toxic Lead, Reforging Bullets.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the mod "Unstoppable Force" to be stacked with itself.
- Fixed a bug that could cause shards invested in sidearms/second primary weapons to cause inconsistent behaviour on the primary weapon.
- Resolved an issue that prevented secondary characters from picking up Journal Entries if they had already been collected on a different character.
- Crash fixes
- Other minor bug Fixes
Outriders is available globally now for PC, PlayStation 4/5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Stadia.