The official Nintendo Black Friday deals for 2022 have been revealed by the company, including discounts on select first-party games and the Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle.
As appears to be common with Nintendo’s official deals, Nintendo is offering the above-mentioned Mario Kart 8 bundle with a 3-month Switch Online subscription for $299.99. In addition, the company is offering Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for $59.99, which is actually quite a good deal. Other deals include a $20 discount on several first-party titles, including Mario Party Superstars, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes and BRAVELY DEFAULT II. Nintendo also offers a 33% discount on WarioWare: Get it Together! and Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain.
“This holiday season, we want to give even more families the opportunity to get together and experience everything the Nintendo Switch system has to offer,” said Nintendo of America President Doug Bowser. “Our Black Friday Nintendo Switch bundle and deals on games make this the perfect season for families looking to connect and spend quality time together.”
We’ve listed the deals below:
Black Friday Nintendo 2022 Deals
- $299.99 Nintendo Switch V2 + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe + 3 Months of Nintendo Switch Online
- $39.99 Mario Party Superstars
- $39.99 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- $39.99 Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- $39.99 The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
- $39.99 Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
- $39.99 BRAVELY DEFAULT II
- $32.99 WarioWare: Get it Together!
- $19.99 Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain
- $59.99 Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit
As always, we’ll keep you updated with this year’s Black Friday 2022 game deals as soon as they are announced. Will you be picking up any of the above-mentioned titles? Hit the comments.