No Man’s Sky Beyond Patch 2.09.3 Live On PC; Improves Stability And More
A new patch is now live for No Man’s Sky Beyond on PC, introducing fixes for several issues.
While patch 2.09.3 mostly introduces fixes, there are a couple of gameplay tweaks, such as a power increase for the Blaze Javelin and the Infra-Knife Accelerator. The patch also introduces some stability improvements
Catch the full No Man’s Sky Beyond 2.09.3 patch notes below.
- Fixed a number of input issues that were causing the free scaling and rotating of base parts to be unavailable. Unfortunately, this will require users with custom bindings to rework their settings.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players in non-Euclid galaxies to lose or fail to add teleport destinations.
- Fixed a number of issues with the refiner UI, including the increase and decrease amount buttons not working.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Portal Glyphs being learned from Traveller interactions.
- Fixed an issue that caused a long delay when handing in missions at the Mission Board.
- Added a number of missing base parts to the Construction Research Unit on the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with Landing Pads.
- Fixed a number of snapping/placement issues with Medium Refiners.
- Fixed a number of base part snapping issues that occurred only in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the planetary north and south pole compass markers to be invisible.
- Improved the messaging when completing a mission at the Nexus, to make it more clear where you will be when you exit the Space Anomaly.
- Made a number of cosmetic improvements to automated creature milking.
- Fixed an issue that caused freighter upgrades to cost far too many Salvaged Frigate Modules.
- Made the HUD markers for players in your group consistent colours.
- Fixed an issue that caused the teleporter on the Space Anomaly not to show screenshots of available bases.
- Fixed a number of visuals issues with the Space Anomaly teleporter UI, including tidying the presentation of mission icons.
- Fixed a number of issues around entering and exiting the Space Anomaly while on a Nexus mission.
- Fixed an issue where the Base Overseer would not start automatically in creative mode after placing a terminal.
- Fixed a number of cases of incorrect text when viewing faction rewards from the Mission Board.
- Fixed an issue where depots in Gek systems had an incorrect number of hitpoints.
- Added a specific HUD marker for biological horrors.
- Removed an incorrect warning about transferring cargo that could occur when purchasing a frigate.
- Increased the power of the Blaze Javelin.
- Increased the power of the Infra-Knife Accelerator.
- Removed debug information from photo mode screenshots.
- Attempted to restore lost freighters to savegames that were affected by the freighter deletion bug.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting legacy base parts.
- Increased available nodes to improve stability in dense areas on PC.
The latest No Man's Sky Beyond patch is also releasing on consoles very soon. A launch date, however, hasn't been confirmed.
No Man's Sky Beyond is now available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One worldwide.