New No Man’s Sky Beyond Patch 2.04 Released for PS4/XO; Experimental Patches 2.05/2.06 Deployed for PC
Hello Games has released No Man’s Sky Beyond patch 2.04 for consoles and patches 2.05/2.06 for PC.
No Man’s Sky major update was released only two days ago, but new patches have already been rolled out to fix some crashing and stability issues on consoles and PC.
Patch 2.04 fixes various crashes on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One caused by rendering large textures. In addition, the update adjusts memory management settings on both consoles to fix some other crashes as well.
Patches 2.05 and 2.06 have only been released for the PC version of the game after being released on Steam as experimental patches. The fixes included with these updates will soon be released for PS4 and Xbox One as well.
"No Man’s Sky: Beyond was launched only yesterday, and we are overwhelmed and delighted by the number of players who have already spent time enjoying the update", Hello Games writes on its website. "It’s incredible to see so many players engaging with the new features so soon after release. It means a lot to us to read all your enthusiastic and supportive comments."
We’ve included the releases notes for patches 2.04/2.05/2.06 down below:
Release Notes No Man’s Sky Beyond Patch 2.04 (PS4/XO)
- Fixed a number of crashes on PS4 and Xbox One caused by rendering large textures.
- Adjusted PS4 and Xbox One memory management settings to fix a number of crashes.
Release Notes No Man’s Sky Beyond Patch 2.05 (PC)
- Fix for crashes occurring in the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a number of issues causing some players to experience low framerate after visiting the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a rendering related crash.
- Fixed an out of memory crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when manipulating inventory in close proximity to a high number of players.
- Fixed a crash affecting VR with supersampling enabled.
- Fixed a situation where network connectivity issues could prevent players from speaking to NPCs aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue where storage containers could not be accessed.
- Fixed a crash affecting unsupported VR hardware.
Release Notes No Man’s Sky Beyond Patch 2.06 (PC)
- Fix for instance rendering crash.
- Added improved warnings for GPU issues.
- Added improved warnings for Vulkan driver support.
- Fix for incorrect fullscreen or max size on 4k/scaled displays.
- Fix for uninitialised render buffer returned from API.
- Fix for crash when incorrect number of freighters spawn.
- Fix for crash when disconnecting from Multiplayer in UI.
- Fix for crash on controller remapping screen.
No Man’s Sky Beyond is available globally now for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter