Mortal Kombat 11 Dev Working On Frame Rate Cap Increase On PC
Mortal Kombat 11 on PC is suffering from a variety of issues that NetherRealm Studios is trying to fix. Among them is a frame rate cap for certain sequences, which is thankfully getting removed soon.
According to a recent post on Reddit, the team is currently working to provide an option to increase the cap in these sequences to 60 FPS.
Additionally, on the topic of having the certain parts of the game run with a framerate cap of 30 FPS, we hear you. We’re currently working on providing the option to increase the caps in those areas to 60 FPS. We’ll have more details soon, stay tuned!
A Mortal Kombat 11 patch has also been released a couple of days ago on PC. You can check out the full notes below.
Fixed a major source of desyncs that would occur in Group Battles
• Fixed a crash in Group Battles that could occur sometimes when pausing and activating modifiers
• Fixed an issue that would prevent calling another player for help in a Tag Battle/Group Battle while using the keyboard
• NVIDIA Highlights and NVIDIA Ansel are now available to all players with compatible NVIDIA GPUs. NVIDIA Highlights automatically captures key moments, ensuring that your best gaming moments are automatically saved. NVIDIA Ansel is a powerful photo mode that lets you take professional-grade photographs of your games.
• Fixed an issue that could cause players to die twice in a row when failing a puzzle in the Krypt
• Players will now be prompted to perform a benchmark before starting an online match in Towers of Time
• Previously purchased DLC will now be displayed as unavailable in the Store
• Several issues with TAA were addressed in a previous patch
• Mouse cursor is now displaying correctly while in a menu in the Krypt
• Several UI fixes
• Several minor mouse/keyboard input fixes
Mortal Kombat 11 is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in all regions.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter