Mirage: Arcane Warfare Marches Into Closed Beta March 27
Magic is fun and deadly. Torn Banner Studios announced today the March 27th Closed Beta date for their upcoming fantasy multiplayer combat game, Mirage: Arcane Warfare.
Mirage was announced last year coming off the success of Torn Banner's previous game Chivalry: Medieval Warfare which features visceral class-based melee combat with a touch of magic.
Recently, Arcane Combat has had a series of Closed Alpha weekends which were under NDA. Luckily, the upcoming beta won't have such restrictions.
Anyone who pre-orders Mirage will be granted instant access to the Closed Beta. You'll even unlock special rewards for playing. Here's what players will have access to in the Closed Beta on March 27th:
- Six playable character classes ranging from the ghostly Vypress assassin to the hulking Taurant, all with customizable magic ability loadouts and hundreds of voice emotes
- First reveal of new character, the Entropist - a jolly, portly mage imbued with terrifying, often hilarious powers who rides a flying carpet and wields a magic staff
- 10+ maps available throughout the Beta period, each playable in multiple game modes including Team Objective, Point Capture, Capture-the-Flag and more
- Automatic matchmaking to pair players of the same skill level, or classic server browser
Mirage: Arcane Warfare is expected for PC release in 2017 along with a 10% discount for anyone who owns a copy of Chivarly: Medieval Warfare of PC. and is going to be offered in two editions which include the following:
- Price: $29.99
- Instant Beta Access
- Full version of Mirage: Arcane Warfare
- “Bones of the Bygone” helmet pack
- Option to upgrade to Special Edition
- Price: $39.99
- All Standard Edition contents and perks
- Original Game Soundtrack
- “Honor Masks” Helmet Pack
- Welcome Random Drops Package
- HD Fan Pack (including wallpapers, propaganda art and a world map)
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Complete Edition FREE