Minimum System Requirements for Crysis 2 Revealed.
Crytek have revealed the Minimum System Requirements for their upcoming FPS Shooter Crysis 2. The Development Team posted the requirements on their Facebook page. No Doubt that Crysis was a PC Hog, One which even demands top of the line hardware today to be played at optimal settings and maybe Crysis 2 is set to break that record real soon as the Minimum requirements match the Recommended of its predecessor.
Just take a look at the Requirements from Both Crysis 1 and 2:
The minimum requirements for Crysis 2 are as follows:
• Internet connection to play the game to install and get online
• OS: XP / Vista / Windows 7
• CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2 GHz or higher
• GPU : Nvidia 8800 GT 512 MB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 3850 512 MB of RAM or better
• 2 GiB RAM
• Hard Drive: 9 GB
• DVD ROM: 8x
• Audio: DirectX 9.0c compatible
• Keyboard, Mouse or Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
While at the time this is what was asked:
The minimum requirements for Crysis 1:
• 2.8 GHz or XP, CPU 3.2 GHz for Vista (in this case referred to a single-core processor)
• 1 RAM GiByte XP, 1.5 for Windows Vista GiByte
• A graphics card with 256 MB VRAM MiByte and Shader Model 3 support
• Windows XP or Windows Vista
• Athlon X2 4400 + or Core 2 Duo (2.2 GHz)
• 2 RAM GiByte
•8800GTS 640Mb GF8800GT or more
The requirements reveal that the upcoming sequel to one of the best PC game would be a Visual treat in the PC Gaming World. Other than that a Multiplayer Demo has also been announced for the PC with the XBLA Demo already out. The game will be launched on 22nd March on the PC/PS3/X360.