Metro Exodus Gets New Beautiful Trailer; Fall 2018 Release Window Confirmed
4A Games and Deep Silver have showcased Metro Exodus once again at The Game Awards 2017 with a beautiful new trailer. They’ve also confirmed that the game is due to hit PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Fall 2018.
In the press release, Andriy Prokhorov (Creative Director and Co-Founder at 4A Games) said:
We were overwhelmed by our fans’ reaction to the announcement of Metro Exodus at E3. We’re sorry to have kept you waiting so long for further news, but you’ll be hearing a lot more from us in the months ahead.
Get a refresher on what’s happening in Metro Exodus with the general overview below.
A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro.
They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war.
But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
· Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
· Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
· A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day/night cycles and dynamic weather
· Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
· Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
· The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…