Media Create Sales: Switch Is Again the Best Selling Console of This Week in Japan
Media Create shared its weekly video game sales report in the Japanese stores. There, it was revealed that between August 28 and September 3, Nintendo Switch was the best-selling console.
The hybrid platform achieved the above by dispatching 50,074 units, that is, 19,580 consoles less than the ones sold last week. As usual, behind Switch there is Sony’s PlayStation 4 (21,419 units sold), the New Nintendo 3DS XL (12,332 units sold) and the New Nintendo 2DS XL (11,515 units sold).
Below you can see the list of best-selling consoles of the week in Japan.
- Nintendo Switch – 50,074 units sold.
- PlayStation 4 – 21,419 units sold.
- New Nintendo 3DS XL – 12,332 units sold.
- New Nintendo 2DS XL – 11,515 units sold.
- PlayStation 4 Pro – 4965 units sold.
- PlayStation Vita – 3975 units sold.
- 2DS – 1935 units sold.
- New 3DS – 486 units sold.
- Wii U – 116 units sold.
- PlayStation 3- 85 units sold.
- Xbox One -78 units sold.
On the other hand, Everybody’s Golf, the new exclusive title for PlayStation 4, sold 100,719 copies last week, enough to position itself in the first place of the popularity of software. In the top 10, there are other recent releases such as Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2, Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon and Resident Evil: Revelations.
Without further ado, we leave you with the complete Media Create list below.
- Everybody’s Golf – 100,719 copies sold.
- Splatoon 2 -53,320 copies sold.
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2 [3DS] – 29,887 copies sold.
- Monster Hunter XX [Switch] – 27,120 copies sold.
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age [3DS] – 15,775 copies sold.
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon – 18,207 copies sold.
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age [PS4] – 14,053 copies sold.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 12,474 copies sold.
- The Snack World: Trejarers – 10,098 copies sold.
- Resident Evil: Revelations – 9260 copies sold.
Do you think that the sales pace of Switch will continue as it has been for the rest of the month? Let us know in the comments below.