Mattel Launches Hot Wheels Infinite Loop for Android and iOS
The mobile platform is no strange to racing games. Titles such as Asphalt have been well-received ever since their inception. Even Need for Speed got in on the fun, but with a companion app for the main game that drops later this month. Mattel today announced the launch of Hot Wheels Infinite Loop, a racing game based on Hot Wheels. The title was unveiled at Gamescom this year. Here's the trailer:
Hot Wheels Infinite Loop is free-to-play and the first title published by renowned toymaker Mattel. The game reimagines several classic Hot Wheels vehicles such as the Bone Shaker, Twin Mill, Rodger Dodger and more. If you're a Hot Wheels aficionado, you can expect to see a lot of familiar names here. Hot Wheels cars were always meant to be collected, and the game stays true to that spirit. Players will compete in real-time against other racers from around the world to earn upgrades. Here are some of the cars that will be featured in the game.
Hot Wheels Infinite Loop is available as a free download on the App Store for iOS devices and the Google Play Store. The game has monetisation elements and they are detailed below.
• This app offers monthly and annual subscriptions.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can cancel your subscription at any time, but please note that you will not get a refund for any remaining period of a subscription
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter