You will be kidding yourself if you think you can get through engineering without having very strong mathematics skills. Anyone can get these skills as long as you have the right course material and the right teacher. Wccfteh is going to help you ace engineering by providing an amazing discount offer on the Mathematics for Engineers Prep Bundle. The discount on this super bundle will expire in just a few hours, so get your hand son it right this instant!
Mathematics for Engineers Prep Bundle Features
The bundle is extensive and contains 9 courses. The bundle is designed to help you expand your knowledge on Algebra, Statistics and Calculus through hours of hands on math lessons. Each course is taught by a very competent teacher with years of relevant experience. You no longer have to worry about flunking your math class ever again. The course material is designed especially for you by people who know exactly what kind of problems arise when you are learning something new. Here are highlights of what the Mathematics for Engineers Prep Bundle has in store for you:
- INTUITION MATTERS! Applied Calculus for Engineers: Part 1
Gain a Better Understanding of Calculus & Apply It in Real Life
- INTUITION MATTERS! Applied Calculus for Engineers: Part 2
Calculus + Engineering: Vectors, Parametric Equations, Partial Derivatives & More
- INTUITION MATTERS! Applied Calculus for Engineers: Part 3
Confidently Solve Integrals & Differential Equations
- INTUITION MATTERS! Applied Calculus for Engineers: Part 4
Put Calculus to Good Use: Controllers & PID
- Complete Linear Algebra for Data Science & Machine Learning
Everything in Linear Algebra Simplified in the Best Possible Way
- Complete Electricity for Electronics, Electrical Engineering
Start Understanding & Solving Basic Electric Circuits Easily and Confidently!
- Complete Statistics for Data Science & Business Analytics
Master the Fundamentals of Statistics & Its Business Applications Using Real-World Examples
- Algebra 2: The Complete Course
The Fundamentals of Algebra II: Geometry, Equations, Inequalities, Functions, Graphs & More!
- Matrices: Learn the Foundations for Linear Algebra
Use Matrices to Solve Simultaneous Linear Equations