Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 New Footage Showcases Opening, Characters
New footage has been released online recently for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, the Nintendo Switch exclusive game launching in July in North America and Europe.
The new footage, which has been shared by Game Informer, showcases the game’s opening
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 will feature many of the most popular Marvel Comics heroes as well as local and online multiplayer and more.
- Marvel Dream Teams – Assemble your dream team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers.
- New Heroes – The Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the “Ultimate Alliance” for the first time.
- Original Story – Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story.
- Local and Online Multiplayer – The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems.
- Heroic Camera – In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems.
- Multiple ways to play – Play with the Joy-Con™ controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately).
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 launches on July 19th in all regions exclusively on Nintendo Switch.