Get the “2-in-1 Lightning to Headphone Jack Charging Cable: 3-Pack” for Just $22
One of iPhone 7's most talked-about feature (or lack of one, to be more precise) was Apple's decision to remove headphone jack. While the 3.5mm jack is decades old and we should be happy to see it go, it's not easy to run a Games of Throne marathon when you can either use a headphone or keep your phone on charging. What to do in scenarios like this? Well, you can either invest in Apple's AirPods - and risk losing them - or you can buy something convenient and clever like this 2-in-1 Lightning to Headphone Jack Charging Cable.
Wccftech Deals is now offering you a 3-pack of this 2-in-1 Lightning to Headphone Jack Charging Cable at a 56% discount. Head over to the Deals page for more details.
2-in-1 Lightning to Headphone Jack Charging Cable: 3-Pack
You may have bought an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus and resigned yourself to a life of losing AirPods and other wireless headphones as you navigate life without a jack. Well, buck up! These 2-in-1 cables allow you to charge your iPhone 7 while still plugged in with your favorite headphones. Just plug it in and you can use one side of the adapter to plug in your wired headphones, and the other to send a charge to your phone from the wall. All your bases are covered.
- Use your existing wired headsets or headphones with your new iPhone
- Enhance audio experience by allowing wired listening
- Charge your phone while listening to music with attached Lightning adapter cord
- Plug into iPhones as far back as iPhone 5 for backwards compatibility
Details & Requirements
- Material: aluminum alloy and TPE wire
- Length: 13.5cm
- Lightning adapter
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Compatibility: iPhone 5 or later
- Includes: 3 2-in-1 Lightning to Headphone Jack Charging Cables (white cord, black tips)
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter