Kingston Technology shines across APAC market
Kingston, the world leader in memory products, has left an indelible mark throughout the key APAC territories, such as China, India, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam, winning a large number of awards for its excellent product performance, quality and marketing merit.Kingstoncurrently is ranked as the global No. 1 independent memory module company and the No. 1 USB drive company by third party research firms. The recognition from end-users in APAC region truly reflectsKingston’s leading market position.
While a large percentage of the awards have been claimed by Kingston’s outstanding range of HyperX products, other categories such as SSDNow, branded memory, USB Flash Drives and memory cards have also won accolades. In particular, new launches of unique products like Wi-Drive, DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 USB and HyperX SSD caught special attention from stylish consumers, tech enthusiasts and media alike. The large number of rave reviews and favorable titles clearly make Kingston Technology the world’s most superior brand in the area of memory and storage. It is also testament to the fact that with each new product and with every passing year, the brand keeps getting better and sets higher benchmarks for itself.
Scott Chen, Vice-President of APAC region,Kingston, is delighted with the incredible progress the brand has made throughout 2011. “Thanks a lot for the contribution from our channel partners, firstly. It is a matter of great pride that the company has scaled new heights and grown enormously over the past few years. In 2011, the awards and recognition received in different local markets are like an inspiration to us. We will keep presenting the best quality, innovative memory products for the market as well as being committed to providing end-users with excellent-quality products, creative marketing campaigns and promotions, and top-rated after-sales service.”
Below are some of the big annual awardsKingstonhas won in the APAC region in 2011 and thus far in 2012. These awards were based on feedback from hardware enthusiasts or professional editors, showing the brand preference among end-users and the outstanding performance and quality in the eyes of media.
- InTaiwan,Kingstonwon the 2011 PChome/ PCADV Gold Award for HyperX Plug n Play, Wi-Drive, HyperX SSD and SDXC products.Kingston’s Wi-Drive, HyperX Plug n Play and HyperX SSD also won the 2011 ComputerDIY annual award.Kingstonwon the 2011 NOVA Channel Award as the No. 1 memory module and memory card brands. In addition, the DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 USB Flash Drive was reviewed by PCDIY! and won the Editor's Choice Award.
- In China, the company has bagged numerous awards. Various awards have been given to products like Wi-Drive, SSDNow, HyperX range of products, ValueRAM, memory cards, and USB Flash Drives. TheKingston brand has also been voted as the most favorite by the 2011 Annual Readers, not only in storage but also across various other categories.
- InThailand,Kingstonwon four awards in the categories of RAM, SSD, USB flash drive and Memory Card from HWM.
- InSingapore,Kingstonreceived the HWM/HWZ Tech Awards as the Best Memory Brand and the Best Solid State Drive Brand.
- InIndia,Kingstonwon the Computer Active Award for Best Memory Brand in 2011.Kingstonwas also given the Best Marketing Campaign Award by Asian Photography for its unique SSD Challenge marketing initiative. The Kingston HyperX SSD also bagged the Zero1 Award from Digit magazine in the SSD category.
- InIndonesia, Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate G2 32GB was recognized by PC Media as Best Hardware in 2011.
- InVietnam,Kingstonwon the Best ICT Products Award in the Flash memory category from PC World.
Kingston can be found on: