Warhorse Studios has announced that a new update for Kingdom Come: Deliverance is now available to all backers. The new update introduces sword fighting and horse riding, enlarging the game's map while adding 7 new quests. You can view the main key features of the new update below.
- Unique sword combat system created and designed with medieval arts experts, to give a real sense of 15th century fighting techniques. Players can now try to master the Longsword, 7 different attacks and 5 special combos. They can now try to defeat opponents of different levels while taking into account the following features:
- Aiming at 5 different body parts.
- Managing stamina for improved parrying or attacks.
- Using special techniques such as half-swording, pommel strikes, clinch, etc.
- Punching, Kicking or pushing to the ground opponents.
- Defeating, protections from leather to full plate armor. Each requiring special tactics and techniques.
- Map expansion: 4 times bigger than the previous update, with new locations, including Merhojed village, an army camp with proving grounds, shooting range and a secret stash guarded by Cuman raiders.
- 7 additional quests including English voice-overs.
- Experience new features like alchemy, lock picking, archery or grave digging.
- New languages: We are releasing German and French subtitles today.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a first-person, open-world realistic RPG set in medieval Europe
A First-Person, Open World, Realistic RPG That Will Take You To The Medieval Europe In A Time Of Upheaval And Strife. A humble, young blacksmith loses everything to war. As he tries to fulfill the dying wish of his father, fate drags him into the thick of a conspiracy to save a kidnapped king and stop a bloody conflict. You will wander the world, fighting as a knight, lurking in the shadows as a rogue, or using the bard’s charm to persuade people to your cause. You will dive deep into a sweeping, epic, nonlinear story from Daniel Vávra, an award-winning designer from the Mafia series. Our unique, first-person combat system lets you wield sword or bow in both one-on-one skirmishes and large-scale battles. All of this – and more – brought to life beautifully with next-gen visuals delivered via CryEngine.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is scheduled for a Q2 release in 2016 for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions have been confirmed as well for a later date. We will bring you any new information on kingdom Come: Deliverance as soon as it becomes available. The PC Alpha version is available with additional content for people backing Kingdom Come: Deliverance development on www.KingdomComeRPG.com.